Edit: Thank you for your interest in the Hunt however I have Stopped Accepting Applications.
That's right GD hunts is offically having it's first Grid Wide Hunt in Second Life, The Dead & Loving It Hunt. It will take place December 1-31st. So if you own a store and wish to participate in the hunt Copy the following, put it in a notecard, fill it out, and send it to Roldin Voir.
Thank you for your Interest in Joining the Dead & Loving It Hunt. The Theme for this hunt is all things Dead and Undead. So Vampires, Ghosts, Zombies, or any other undead creature that you can think of. I am limiting the amount of stores that can join to 50 so please apply soon.
Before Applying Please Read the rules below:
* You need to be Creator of Original Content
* You can't use reseller venders of any kind in your store
* Are willing to display poster for the hunt for at least 2 weeks before hunt starts and the entire duration of hunt.
* Are willing to give away at least one New, original item to be given away as a hunt prize. Item must be comparable value to rest of items sold in your store. Please no freebie quality items
* Item be only available from the hunt for the duration of the hunt. After hunt ends you can sell as normal
* Can provide a LM that lands in or Directly in front of your store location. If not be able to place a foot path to direct hunters to your store.
If your Application is accepted you will be sent a Hunt Starter Kit with all the Information about hunt and a Hunt sign. You will also be asked to go to a Location to join a subscriber group as well(wont take up a group spot) to be used for Store owners for the hunt. Note that it might take anywhere from 1 Day- 2 Weeks to get back to you if you made it into the hunt.
Please Completely Fill out the Application and send it to Roldin Voir by November 15th. Remember to Rename the Notecard with Your Name and Store Name. Any app recieved without both changed will be discarded.
Rename Notecard to "D&LIH Application (Your Name) (Store Name)" without the quotes
INSERT YOUR ANSWERS AFTER THE CARROT (>)
Your Store Name, Exactly as you want it to appear:
Secondary Contact (optional):
Type of Items you sell at your store:
A rough Idea what you want your Hunt item to be(optional):
Once you filled out notecard remember to insert your name and store name and return the notecard to Roldin Voir.